Friday, September 10, 2010

A More Regular Blogging Basis

Hello, "Right" Solutions readers. With the passing of Labor Day, summer in the northeast is coming to an end, the temperatures will, sadly, grow cooler, and we begin to resume our normal schedules. This goes for this blog as well. Between taking every opportunity to enjoy the summer, especially after the snow and cold-filled winter we had in 2010 in the northeast, finishing up editing on The Calling to Lead and beginning my next project, I have not been blogging as regularly as in the past. As I begin to query The Calling to Lead and resume my schedule, I will be here on "The 'Right' Solutions," blogging about issues surrounding the topics in my novel, as well as anything else I come across that I deem relevant.

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment