Monday, January 24, 2011

UPDATE: The Calling to Lead

It has been a while since I've posted anything relating to my novel, The Calling to Lead, as we've had elections, various political stories and leadership analysis to make its way into the news that warranted comment. It is time for you, the readers, to have an update.

After a fastidious editing session, I have begun to shop the manuscript to agents and eventually hope to gain representation so as to eventually publish The Calling to Lead. The process is long, as I am sending query letters out to describe the plot of The Calling to Lead, some background information, inspiration/experience that led to its writing, as well as effective marketing strategies to put it in the hands of readers, but I have a strong resolve and will not be giving up anytime soon, as I hope to share my first novel with you all in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment