Monday, July 28, 2014

Favorite Brush With Fame of 2014



As I said earlier, 2014 has been quite the year of Brushes With Fame, but my favorite so far has to be Fox News' Anna Kooiman.

The Fox and Friends weekend host, she has a great camera presence, shows on-air passion and lets the viewer know she is having a good time doing her job. When I met her at the Fox and Friends Summer Concert series, she couldn't have been any nicer. Very warm, very approachable and an overall nice person! She was pleasant to talk to and joined the crowd in singing and dancing along wtih the performer, who for the first concert I attended, was Sara Evans!

And the next Fox and Friends Concert I attended, she was sitting in for Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and I had the opportunity meet her again. Just like the first time, she was very pleasant and down to earth!

If you find yourself in New York City this summer, attending a Fox and Friends conert is well worth it. You may be waking up early, but it's free and they offer complimentary Famous Dave's BBQ!



No comments:

Post a Comment