Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where do they find these people???

Very little shocks me these days, but this does:



I saw this tonight on FNC and I could not believe what I was seeing! In my time in education, I've seen a lot, but for a teacher to put hands on a student and drag him across the floor is inexcusable and reprehensible. Frankly, teachers, even if a pat on the back, need to keep their hands to themselves in the classroom. It makes me wonder how this teacher got hired: Did she know someone? Did whoever hired her do their job in screening? Do hiring practices need to be re-examined?

She was fired and a criminal investigation has begun.

UPDATE: Shouldn't a school district know if their teacher has a warrant for their arrest BEFORE entering the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment