Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can't We All Just Get Along???

It's primary season over here in New Jersey. In about one and a half weeks, we will go to the polls to choose who will represent us in the general election. Earlier this month, I wrote extensively about why I believe Diane Gooch will be the best choice to run against Frank Pallone. I met Anna Little and while I have no major issues with her, I simply think Diane is the more effective candidate to face Pallone as her experiences of entrepreneurship and her act of creating private industry jobs within the district, showing a clear difference with the record of Frank Pallone. Diane will better articulate while voters of the 6th should send her to Washington instead of Pallone.

If Little wins, Republicans should support her in the general and I ask her supporters to do the same if Diane wins. And for the record, I believe Diane will win. As Conservatives and Republicans, we must all remember the big issue at hand and that is to send Frank Pallone home and see that the Democrats do not have the Congressional majority in the fall. A Little supporter commented on my last post and in articulating his candidate, wrote some really nasty and mean-spirited stuff about Diane. If you want to talk policy, go for it, as I'll be happy to have an intelligent discussion, but there is no room for below the belt, personal attacks like that!

In observing Diane's campaign, her effective use of social networking, her ads and her visibility around the district, I am very impressed; more than I've been in years with Republicans who have faced Frank Pallone. Below are the two ads:





This election is not currently being watched outside of New Jersey as it is assumed to be a safe Democrat hold, but I believe the voters out of the 6th are likely to shock everyone, but it can only be done if we Republicans support Diane Gooch in a week and a half on Primary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment