Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Brush With Fame in the Big City


I happened to be in New York City last week and as I was walking past the Fox News Channel Headquarters, Eric Bolling was standing outside with his producer and a staff member, so for those of you who know me won't be surprised I walked right up to him, said hello, introduced myself and initiated a conversation! Had a brief chat with him right before "The Five" and I think he was glad when he found out we are of the same political persuasion. I appreciate the time he and his producer took to chat and for the picture. It's always nice to see when someone's on-air persona matches their real life persona!

If you happen to be around on weekdays at 5PM, do watch "The Five" on the Fox News Channel. It's quickly becoming one of Fox News's best and a great replacement for Glenn Beck!

No comments:

Post a Comment