Monday, November 5, 2012

302-236: Mitt Romney Will Be the 45th President

You've heard it in the title, there's my prediction, there's my electoral college map.

Consistent with what I've been saying since as far back as May, Mitt Romney holds all of the McCain 2008 states and will build on that map, reuniting Nebraska, taking Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and New Hampshire. The other states I previously blogged about: Virginia, Ohio, Colorado and Nevada, I am now confident they will be red. While Pennsylvania will not be red, Iowa and Wisconsin will (they had their test run with Scott Walker and their native son is on the ticket), while Maine will split its electoral vote with its redawn 2nd Congressional District bringing in one electoral vote.

The wave was forming as far back as 2009 with the elections of Scott Brown, Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell, continued into the Tsunami in the House and Senate and will engulf the administration of Barack Obama in its wake. The country, much of which voted for Barack Obama will, through their vote, say that they've had enough of job-killing, over-spending, left-leaning policies that do nothing for Americans at large.

If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time, but I believe the United States of America has had enough and this vote will speak loudly. Book it, Mitt Romney: 302-236.

No comments:

Post a Comment