Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Beckel Incident

Last night, as I was watching Hannity, we all got quite a surprise, as seen in the clip below. (Explicit language...don't say I didn't warn you)




As Hannity describes it on Twitter, Beckel got into a heated debate during the commercial break with Jennifer Stefano (who was AWESOME at CPAC 2012) and Neil Boortz, and didn't realize they were back on the air. Beckel apologized, Stefano continued to make fun of him for being a "typical Liberal" for blaming Hannity for his use of on-air profanity and it was a memorable moment in television.

Bob has done this before, so it wasn't much of a surprise, and having met him, I can attest to the fact that he is a passionate individual when it comes to politics, and was quite cordial to me, even when I mentioned my political persuasion.

In the end, it was a teachable moment for Conservatives, in that positive ideas win the day and when one results to profanity, the argument is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment