Monday, April 30, 2012

Meeting Greg Gutfeld


"The 'Right' Solutions" is back from hiatus, and I'm going to start with a brush with fame that I had in Washington: RedEye's Greg Gutfeld.

After our meetings concluded, I went with friends across the street from the Verizon Center to a hotel bar to gather with the friends of my friends who were in the group. After about 20 minutes of being there, I noticed a man, who seemed to be in a hurry, walking toward me and out the door. I did a double-take, thinking to myself, "That looks like Greg Gutfeld." Some of my friends weren't sure, but others in the group were convinced so they went out to say hello with me. It was Greg Gutfeld and he was quite friendly and down to earth. Gutfeld was in town for the White House Correspondents' Dinner and was having a little downtime beforehand. We talked about RedEye, "dirty intros" and politics for a few minutes before we all took pictures.

As I previously said, if one day The Calling to Lead gets published, the show I want to do is RedEye. It's such a great show and despite its time, has some of the highest ratings. It was great to meet Greg Gutfeld and he could not have been nicer to me and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment