Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meeting the Liberal Lion of Fox News



So I'm in New York City this week, coming from a meeting, heading to dinner and as I'm walking past the Fox News Channel building, none other than the Liberal Lion of Fox News himself, Bob Beckel, was outside with a cigar and his BlackBerry. After I said hello, he was nice enough to chat and pose for a picture, despite learning that I tend to side with Eric Bolling, Andrea Tantaros and Kimberly Guilfoyle, on his show, The Five, over him. Part of me felt bad taking him away from his BlackBerry, on Super Tuesday, but he could not have been any nicer.

Even though he is a liberal and I disagree with him at least 90% of the time, he speaks from the heart and his bouts with on-air profanity keep the Fox News viewers watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment