Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Fantasyland, Part I


Allow me a moment to cover some news out of one of my favorite places: Walt Disney World!

For those of you who don't follow this stuff like I do, Disney has been working on an expansion to Fantasyland, in part to respond to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter over at Universal and to debut new attractions that Disney wants to showcase. Good news out of Lake Buena Vista-Part I of the expansion is now open!!! The Storybook Circus section features a revamped Dumbo ride and by the summer it will double in capacity. Always the classic ride, the Florida Dumbo ride was the only one that did not include fountains, due to the Utiladors underneath, but I'm happy to report, the new Dumbo has them, and at night, it gives the ride a feel that it previously did not have.



The rest of New Fantasyland, including a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster, the Beast's Castle and the Little Mermaid Ride, should be open by 2013.

Something's always going on at the Most Magical Place on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment