The supposed theme of this debate is foreign policy. With Barack Obama, look for him to remind Americans about how he killed Bin Laden, "ended the war in Iraq," and has promised a return date for the troops in Afghanistan. Americans can scratch their heads at all of these supposed achievements, but I have some advice for Mitt Romney in this final debate.
- Focus on the military's strength: Do not allow this president to denigrate their service and usurp credit; especially when talking about how he killed Bin Laden
- Call the president out on setting a date of withdrawal and explain why that is a bad thing to do
- Remind Americans of peace through strength and explain how the president has not followed this plan
- Libya: Make criticisms of Obama's handling of Libya clear and concise. Cite Pat Smith's comments to further support the argument.
- Israel: Remind Americans how Obama has turned his back on our most important ally in the Middle East
- Relate the need for a strong economy in American foreign policy
Mitt Romney has the potential to continue his prosecution of the leadership of the past four years and when he steps up to the plate on Monday night, I hope he takes the opportunity to hit one out of the park so there's a better chance that on November 6th, the United States of America can be saved from the effects of the presidency of Barack Obama.