This teacher, Tanya Dixon-Neeley from North Rowan High School in North Carolina, flipped out at her students who attempted to challenge her ridiculous premise. So much wrong with what that teacher did!
- She is using her opinion as fact
- She is not allowing her students the opportunity to express their disagreement
- She is not allowing "Evaluation" (the highest level of thinking on the Blooms Taxonomy scale) to take place
- Those who hire in school districts should have training in HR...most are former teachers who have who tend to overlook (or may not know) what makes a good teacher or good employee, and therefore, hire the wrong individual who isn't suited for the job
- Conflict(s) of interest should not come into an employment decision
- Those who hire MUST hire the teacher that will most benefit their students and think less about their budget, their friends or their political allies
- Teachers who attempt to indoctrinate should be more easily removed from the classroom.